To check availability or book a stay, just click on the link below.
We work with our industry’s most trusted booking and payment providers – Supercontrol and HolidayRentPayment – and by clicking the link above, you’ll move to our secure booking page.
Here are a few important things to know about booking a stay with us:
- You’ll need to stay for a minimum two nights.
- We don’t charge extra for dogs. They’re part of the family!!
- 50% of the total amount is payable on booking, with the balance due at least 21 days before the start of your stay. If your stay starts within 21 days of the date you make your booking, you’ll pay the full amount on booking.
- Bookings made through our online booking system are provisional until confirmed by us and a deposit is paid.
- If you need to change or cancel a booking, we’ll be as flexible as we can – so contact us as soon as possible. Our terms state that 100% refund will be made for cancellations more than 30 days before the check-in date; and 50% for cancellations more than 14 days before.
- We’ll provide lots of information in the run up to our stay – directions and pre-arrival details – and we can make recommendations on places to eat, and things to do and see in our area. And if you’re looking to make your stay extra special…or to surprise your partner, please do get in touch.
Our arrival and departure times are:
Hop Pickers’ House – arrival any time after 4pm and departure by 10.30am.
Hen House – arrival any time after 3pm and departure by 10am.